- 01767 448121
Stax SRM-D50 Desktop Energiser / DAC
- Desktop amplifier/DAC for STAX Earspeakers
- ESS ES9018 DAC
- Full Aluminium housing
- Voltage meter
- XMOS USB interface supports DSD128
Introducing The SRM-D50 drives STAX ‘s electrostatic earspeaker in an ideal form.
Desktop amplifier/DAC for STAX electrostatic headphone with a compact size. ESS ES9018 DAC coupled with TI OPA1642...
- Desktop amplifier/DAC for STAX electrostatic headphone with a compact size.
- ESS ES9018 DAC coupled with TI OPA1642 ultra low distortion op amp to achieve bit correct signal representation.
- XMOS USB interface supports DSD128 playback and PCM stream with up to 384KHz sample rate.
- Multiple input selections including optical fiber and coaxial.
- Amplifier circuitry based on discrete components - heritage from classical STAX amplifier product.
- Voltage meter dancing with input signal provides an enjoyment more than music.
- Well selected internal components reflect high quality requirement.
- Full Aluminium housing with multiple surface processing to achieve velvet feel.
- Standard STAX 5Pin connector for all STAX headphones.
- Frequency response : DC -40KHz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Rated input level : 130mV (100V output)
- Maximum input level : 30V (minimum volume RCA analog input)
- Gain : 59dB (900 times)
- Harmonic distortion: <0.025% /1KHz-10KHz/ SR-L series
- Input impedance: 20KΩ (RCA input)
- Maximum output voltage: 400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)
- Bias voltage: DC 580V
- Rated power consumption: 35W
- Recommended operating temperature:0-35C, <90% RH (No condensation)
- Signal input: USB/Optical / Coaxial digital inputs, RCA analog input