- 01767 448121
McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones
- TRANSDUCER TYPE - Dynamic, 40mm diameter 3-layer compound diaphragm
- OPERATION - Circumaural, closed back, bass ported
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 5Hz to 20kHz
- IMPEDANCE NOMINAL - 200 Ohms (compatible with all McIntosh headphone outputs)
- NOMINAL SPL - 97dB (1mW @ 500Hz)
Intimately experience the legendary McIntosh sound with the MHP1000 headphones.
The MHP1000 headphones have the same superior sound characteristics as McIntosh speakers and will envelop you in your music. The smooth, full bodied, non-fatiguing response is easy to listen to and allows you to hear new facets of your favorite songs. Outside noise and distractions are isolated by the closed headphone design, fostering a fully immersive personal listening experience. The ear pads and headband are a premium, natural, soft leather for luxurious comfort. A lightweight design combined with minimal pressure used to secure them on your head permit long, relaxing listening sessions.
"The MHP1000 headphones have the crystal clarity... found in McIntosh's legendary handmade amps." - Men's Journal
The McIntosh designed headphone driver is engineered to work with any current or legacy McIntosh headphone amplifier. Two detachable cables are included: a 1 meter cable with a 3.5mm stereo connector and a 3 meter cable with a 6.3mm stereo connector. Both cables feature gold plated McIntosh custom designed connectors and shielded wiring for maximum sound quality.
- Dynamic, 40mm diameter 3-layer compound diaphragm with viscoelastic center layer
- Circumaural, closed back, bass ported
- 5Hz to 20kHz
- 200 Ohms (compatible with all McIntosh headphone outputs)
- 97dB (1mW @ 500Hz)
- 122dB (300mW @ 500Hz)
- One Tesla annular neodymium magnet motor assembly
HEADBAND AND EAR PADS
DETACHABLE CABLES INCLUDED
- One 1 meter cable with 3.5mm stereo connector
- One 3 meter cable with 6.3mm stereo connector
- Both cables have gold plated custom designed connectors
- 1 lbs (464 grams)