- 01767 448121
Audeze LCD-2 (Shedua) Headphones
- Planar Magnetic Transducers.
- Custom designed Shedua Wood earcups
- Distortion: less than 1% even at full output.
- Impedance: 60 Ohms, nominal
- Efficiency: 91 dB/1mW
The LCD-2 is the legendary headphone that made Audeze an industry leader. Continuous evolution and the addition of Fazor technology have enhanced its transparency and overall performance. Known for their tight, extended bass response, smooth, inviting midrange, and warm high frequencies, the LCD-2 headphones offer a listening experience that makes believers out of even casual music listeners. For the best performance The LCD-2 requires an external headphone amplifier.
Audezes' manufacturing process combined with the advanced materials and technology produce extremely accurate and incredible sounding headphones. The LCD2s are made of environmentally sustainable Shedua. The sloped earpads are made of premium lambskin leather with specially selected foam to offer the right amount of firmness. LCD2 is also available with leather free option. The leather free headphones use specially selected faux suede material that matches the performance of the regular LCD2.
- 2.5m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Professional travel case
- Fazor elements
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Unique magnetic structure
- Style - Open circumaural
- Transducer type - Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure - Proprietary push-pull design
- Magnet type - Neodymium
- Transducer size - 106 mm
- Maximum power handling - 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound pressure level - >130dB with 15W
- Frequency response - 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance - 70 ohms
- Efficiency - 101dB / 1mW
- Optimal power requirement - 1 – 4W