- 01767 448121
Audeze LCD-2 Closed Back Headphones
- Style - Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type - Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure - Proprietary magnet array
- Transducer size - 106 mm
- Impedance - 70 ohms
- Sensitivity - 97dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
Introducing the Audeze LCD2 Closed-Back!
By popular demand, Audeze proudly announces the newest addition to our critically-acclaimed LCD series. Building on the classic sound of the LCD-2, this closed-backed headphone offers the pure, authentic listening experience of our planar magnetic headphone but with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise. The LCD2 Closed-Back produces a private, powerful, and immersive experience. It’s just you and your music!
Bold and Intensely Powerful
Boasting a sleek, modern design, superb dynamics, and ultra-low distortion, the LCD2 Closed-Back delivers a rich and hugely satisfying sound. It’s deep and controlled bass is intensely powerful, yet amazingly accurate and delicate when needed.
Engineered for Hours of Comfortable Listening
The new LCD2 Closed-Back headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, and contoured memory foam earpads for enhanced comfort.
Enhance your music creation experience
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 15W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: 1 - 4W